Last updated: August 10, 2023
At A2 Valuation Specialists, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information such as your name, contact details, property details and other information relevant to conducting property valuations. We collect this information directly from you when you request a valuation.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information in order to:
- Conduct property valuations and provide valuation reports/certificates
- Communicate with you regarding our valuation services
- Manage your account and our relationship with you
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third party contractors to enable them to perform functions or services on our behalf
- Law enforcement agencies where required by legislation or regulation
- Other parties where you have provided consent
Storage and Security of Personal Information
We store your personal information in both physical and electronic form. We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use technologies and processes such as access control procedures, network firewalls, encryption and physical security measures.
Access and Correction
You may access your personal information that we hold, and request that we correct any errors, by contacting us.
A2 Valuation Specialists
125 Burwood Hwy
Burwood VIC 3125
Phone: (03) 9111 2222
Last updated: August 21, 2023