Creating an energy-productive nation
The Australian Alliance for Energy Productivity (A2EP) is an independent, not-for-profit coalition of research, business and government leaders. With an emphasis on collaboration, we aim to:
- Engage with the business community - individuals, firms, and associations - about energy productivity and encourage forward thinking towards better bottom lines.
- Commission and create high quality research about energy productivity, energy efficiency, demand management, decentralised energy and integration.
- Inform and facilitate discussions about public policy, economic development, energy management, climate change, environmental protection and sustainability.
- Advance and support the widespread introduction of world’s best practices and technologies in energy productivity.
Our principal research partner is the Institute for Sustainable Futures at the University of Technology, Sydney; a Fellowship member of the Alliance and a leader in energy efficiency and decentralised energy.
We have access to world-leading intelligence, research and practice through our international partners including:
• Global Alliance for Energy Productivity
• Alliance to Save Energy (USA)
• Energy Saving Trust (UK)
• American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
• World Alliance for Decentralised Energy
• The European Alliance to Save Energy
• The European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
• The Alliance for an Energy Efficient Economy (India)